Traylor & Associates Grant Management will assist your community in identifying, securing, and managing grant funds to maximize your resources.
Beyond checking boxes and filling out forms, our approach to program management focuses on ensuring our communities and their staff are equipped with the tools and support to simplify the grant process.
With each project manager averaging over 15 years’ experience, your assigned project manager will be a phone call, email, or text away.
Next, we identify grant opportunities available for your specific projects.
We will also assess which programs provide the best chance of funding and present strategies to increase success rates.
Once a grant has been identified, we will utilize our skills and experience to create a strong, competitive application designed around your project’s needs.
From start to finish, Traylor & Associates will maintain consistent communication with you regarding the status of your application. We will continue to advocate for funding by enlisting the support of elected officials and other interested agencies.
After funding is secured, we will handle your post-award compliance, reporting, and management.
Our job is not complete until your project has been successfully constructed, monitored, and administratively closed.
Our team will expertly and confidently guide you through each step of the grant process, including:
- Application Preparation
- Public Outreach / Citizen Participation
- Benefit Cost Analysis / Cost Reasonableness and Feasibility
- Acquisition and URA Assistance
- Financial Management, including Draw Request and RFR Submittal
- Labor Standards Compliance
- Procurement in Accordance with 2 CFR 200 and UGMS
- Civil Rights and Section 3 Compliance
- Record keeping and Retention
- Environmental Assessment / Review
- Project / Program Closeout